Sunday 22 March 2009

Spotify


Is this the Future of Music Listening?

I downloaded this Spotify software a few weeks back (very simple to do and super quick), once downloaded you have a iTunes style dashboard from where you can search the huge Spotify database of music. Your latest underground indie band will not yet be on there but all the good old stuff from years gone by is present and I spent a nostalgic day listening to some long forgotten cheese albums !!

My verdict on Spotify, brilliant for having at a party, let people choose what they want to dance too, brilliant for listening to albums I would never have bought but don't mind have had a listen too anyway. And great for researching albums that I will now definitely go and buy having heard how good it is.

Spotify is going to become a new buzz word associated with music so go check it out early.

No comments: