Sunday 12 October 2008

Keep an Ear Out for ... - Dynamite Walls



Hello, thought I would drop a quick post just to add the MySpace link and new single of what sounds like a great new band. Dynamite Walls hail from San Diago and since I have not yet got my hands on their album, not even sure its out yet, I have only been able to listen to them on Myspace. They sound like a really cool group with a tight sound, interesting lyrics and a front man with a great voice. On first listen, their sound feels something between Jimmy Eat World and Death Cab for Cutie and maybe Train. Anyway thats all I have got to say, I will be buying this album and a full review will follow. In the mean time I suggest you check these guys out.

http://www.myspace.com/dynamitewalls

Listen to the new single 'Burning Sea' below:





Flash mp3 music player code for website/myspace








No comments: